Welcome To Bali

Bali is a small island which is 5.632.86 square kilometers and its consists of 705 agriculture ground, 22% forest and 8% uncultivated ground. Bali is headed by governor and divided into 8 regencies headed by regents, there are Jembrana, Tabanan, Badung, Gianyar, Klungkung, Karangasem, Bangli and Buleleng. Denpasar  situated at Badung regency. Denpasar city as the center of government and business activities in Bali and has 335.196 population.

Bali province has 2.736.090 population mainly live in on agriculture with rice as the staple food. Most of the population or 93% of them are Hindu, and the rest 7% are moslem, Buddhism, kong Hu Cu, Protestant, and Catholic. Bali island is dominated by Hindu, That makes the island full of temples. Knowing that ‘The Island Of Gods’ ‘ The Morning Of the World’ ‘ The Isalnd With Thousand Of Temple.

Hinduism is monotheists  religion with supreme God Ida Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa. The other Gods (Dewas are merely realization or manifestation of the supreme God. Hindu believes is one supreme God but they worships many Gods or Dewas ( Gods manifestation). for instance the trinity ; Brahma ( the creator), Wisnu ( the presserver or career or protector), and Ciwa ( the transformer or Destroyer.

Bali has lot of nice places or interesting places, everyday many tourists come to Bali to enjoy the beautiful of Bali such as beautiful Beach, Nice view of Rice Terrace, Nice waterfall, Plantation, Volcano, Beautiful lake, old and unique temple, Culture and tradition.

In this blog I will give some information about Bali or about Bali holiday who want to make Holiday in Bali, information about nice places to visit or most places to visited, nice places to stay, information about tour packages in Bali, information about nice and great activity’s.